Anyone who manages a Twitter feed or Facebook Page knows just how often these platforms shift and change, and how important it is to stay current on the latest strategy.
For advocacy organizations, it is critical to understand two misconceptions: first, handwritten letters do not wield more influence on a member than email letters; and second, “form” emails and letters are not necessarily inferior to personalized ones, particularly when message volume is taken into consideration.
Mastering email marketing is an art, not a science. But certain mistakes are largely avoidable if the right actions are taken.
Blogs are one way to visibly organize content, but smart communicators recognize that there’s a much broader content marketing ecosystem at play. People are seeking and finding content differently than they used to; this means that how we categorize, organize and serve content must evolve as well.
Wikipedia’s open editing system – the very concept on which it was built – is continually threatened by authors and editors who are paid to skew the content on behalf of their clients and/or special interest groups.
As web developers, much of the work we do is (necessarily) behind the scenes. In the style of UsesThis.com, a site that profiles the hardware and software that various professionals use to “get stuff done,” we have attempted to shine a light on our day-to-day processes.
We’ve tested their endurance, fortitude, concentration and capacity for sugar intake. And, while it has been a harrowing journey, Nick, Lindsay, Erin and Lauren have all proven to be wonderful additions to the Adfero team.
Choosing the best agency to collaborate with your organization can be extremely tough, but asking the right questions will help you arrive at a decision confidently.
- 6 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Hitting “Post” or “Tweet”
- Introducing…Jean, Phil and Shari
- Form Letters Are Still Relevant When Communicating with Congress
- Remembering Chris Battle: One Year Later
- 3 Common Email Marketing Pitfalls & How to Avoid Them
- Don’t Call It a Blog…
- How Wikipedia is Cracking Down on ‘Paid Advocacy Editing’
- How Adfero Web Developers “Get Stuff Done”
- Let the Games Begin: Four New Team Members Join Adfero
- 4 (More) Great Questions to Ask Before You Hire an Agency