In an economy where shoppers may still be hesitant to spend, retailers have become more resourceful when engaging audiences. Luckily, digital and social platforms are encouraging people to keep the apps on their smartphones open – even as they may be keeping their wallets closed.
Did the single-scroll website “experience” endure in 2014? Do humorous and heartwarming stories prevail over snark and/or negative fare?
Should communicators “pursue the front page” in 2014? Did government inefficiency cause more for-profit businesses to initiate social change this year?
Did the demand for native advertising options increase this year? Did the “Internet of Things” come into play for communications professionals?
Will communicators with multi-disciplinary skill sets be better off in the job market? Did the concept of “breaking the fourth wall” explode over the past year?
Good content is not about simplicity – it’s about sophistication. Consumers want excellent, interactive content that tells a good story with today’s technology in mind.
- Decking the Halls with Digital: How Brands are “Treating” Customers During the Holidays
- Reviewing the Adfero 8: Did We Hit the Mark? (Part 1 of 4)
- Reviewing the Adfero 8: Did We Hit the Mark? (Part 2 of 4)
- Reviewing the Adfero 8: Did We Hit the Mark? (Part 3 of 4)
- Reviewing the Adfero 8: Did We Hit the Mark? (Part 4 of 4)
- New Hires at Adfero: Fall/Winter Edition
- Cut These 8 Words for Stronger Writing
- Personas: Communicators’ Secret Weapon
- Adfero’s Recent Open Source Contribution
- Multimedia Storytelling – Does Your Organization Have What It Takes?