This award celebrates PR leaders and creative practitioners who are innovating and succeeding in the marketplace.
What if you could have a single app that enables you to effectively engage with your member base throughout the year? One that allows you to update information for each event you host; that could provide members with the latest industry news; and could empower members to take action on legislative issues via real-time push alerts?
Though Instagram advertising options have been available to select brands for about nine months, there was no way to measure ad performance in real-time — until now.
Anyone who manages a Twitter feed or Facebook Page knows just how often these platforms shift and change, and how important it is to stay current on the latest strategy.
For advocacy organizations, it is critical to understand two misconceptions: first, handwritten letters do not wield more influence on a member than email letters; and second, “form” emails and letters are not necessarily inferior to personalized ones, particularly when message volume is taken into consideration.
Mastering email marketing is an art, not a science. But certain mistakes are largely avoidable if the right actions are taken.
- New Hires at Adfero: Fall Edition
- Adfero VP Meghan Moran Selected as Finalist for the 2015 PR News PR People Awards
- Understanding How Social Media Impacts SEO
- Engaging Association Members Year-Round with a Mobile App
- Instagram Introduces Real-Time Ad Performance Tools
- 6 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Hitting “Post” or “Tweet”
- Introducing…Jean, Phil and Shari
- Form Letters Are Still Relevant When Communicating with Congress
- Remembering Chris Battle: One Year Later
- 3 Common Email Marketing Pitfalls & How to Avoid Them