A persona is a tool that, when used strategically, can help designers and content creators both understand and empathize with their audience. Sound great so far? Let’s look into some other practical reasons to employ personas into your organization.
Good content is not about simplicity – it’s about sophistication. Consumers want excellent, interactive content that tells a good story with today’s technology in mind.
This award celebrates PR leaders and creative practitioners who are innovating and succeeding in the marketplace.
What if you could have a single app that enables you to effectively engage with your member base throughout the year? One that allows you to update information for each event you host; that could provide members with the latest industry news; and could empower members to take action on legislative issues via real-time push alerts?
Though Instagram advertising options have been available to select brands for about nine months, there was no way to measure ad performance in real-time — until now.
Anyone who manages a Twitter feed or Facebook Page knows just how often these platforms shift and change, and how important it is to stay current on the latest strategy.
- Cut These 8 Words for Stronger Writing
- Personas: Communicators’ Secret Weapon
- Adfero’s Recent Open Source Contribution
- Multimedia Storytelling – Does Your Organization Have What It Takes?
- New Hires at Adfero: Fall Edition
- Adfero VP Meghan Moran Selected as Finalist for the 2015 PR News PR People Awards
- Understanding How Social Media Impacts SEO
- Engaging Association Members Year-Round with a Mobile App
- Instagram Introduces Real-Time Ad Performance Tools
- 6 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Hitting “Post” or “Tweet”