On Friday, July 24, Adfero’s John Jones and Chris Neigh will be presenting on user-centered design (UCD) for government websites.
Good to Great author Jim Collins describes change as a flywheel: a heavy disk that’s tough to move at first but gains momentum with each push until it whirs forward effortlessly. This post discusses some approaches to propelling your own team, members, constituents or customers toward change.
- Adfero Team Members to Present at Drupal GovCon 2015
- What Leaders Know About Real Change
- Your August Reading List, Courtesy of Adfero
- 3 Content Mistakes That Are Killing Your Brand
- Adfero Welcomes Creative Director Amanda Markmann
- ACC Launches Native Ad Game-Changer
- Revitalizing the Annual Report with Digital
- How to Win in a Polarized Washington
- A Case for Doing the (Tough) Work of Branding
- Introducing Our Newest Team Members