Three of the most important takeaways from Gary Nuzzi’s CampaignTech panel on web testing strategies.
In order to be successful in today’s digital world, everything must be integrated: content syncs with social strategies, ad strategies and beyond. The digital landscape prefers its peanut butter and jelly together, not separate.
As communicators rush to catch and ride the content marketing wave by producing original stories and videos, we should all take a page from the Roadshow’s (vintage, first-edition) book.
In December 2013, Facebook announced that it was changing its organic reach algorithm, which determines the number of unique people who see your posts. Account Executive Jackie Wurzelbacher explains how to combat this development (without buying ads).
- Red, Green or Blue? 3 Tips for Testing Your Web Content
- Time to Talk: Tips for Public Speaking (Part 3/3)
- Time to Talk: Tips for Public Speaking (Part 2/3)
- Three Dimensions of Powerful Audience Engagement
- Time to Talk: Tips for Public Speaking (Part 1/3)
- Content and Digital Ads: It’s like Peanut Butter and Jelly
- Three Things “Antiques Roadshow” Teaches Us About Great Content
- Announcing the Annual Chris Battle Writing Award
- 2 Easy Steps to Stand Out on Instagram
- How Facebook’s New Algorithm Impacts Your Social Strategy