Important conversations about your brand, industry and/or issue are happening every day both online and offline. Is your organization driving those discussions? Do you know who is?
Paid promotion tools increase your organization’s reach dramatically – and they don’t have to be costly.
The American Health Care Association turned to Adfero to help expand the reach and impact of Care Conversations, its public education campaign. Here’s a look at three of the key lessons the team learned about tackling a tough topic through strategic communications.
Though writing is often a solitary endeavor, Norah is a generous collaborator who brings others into her creative process and teaches them how to recognize their own talents.
In an economy where shoppers may still be hesitant to spend, retailers have become more resourceful when engaging audiences. Luckily, digital and social platforms are encouraging people to keep the apps on their smartphones open – even as they may be keeping their wallets closed.
Did the single-scroll website “experience” endure in 2014? Do humorous and heartwarming stories prevail over snark and/or negative fare?
- Influence Marketing: Why It’s Essential and Where to Start
- ICYMI: Integrating Social and Content Advertising for Maximum Impact
- History Telling and Brands
- 3 Tips for Better Writing Online
- Announcing the 2015 Adfero Eight
- Adfero Welcomes Five New Team Members
- Tackling Tough Conversations: A Successful Communications Campaign on a Sensitive Topic
- 2014 Chris Battle Writing Award Recipient: Norah Heintz
- Decking the Halls with Digital: How Brands are “Treating” Customers During the Holidays
- Reviewing the Adfero 8: Did We Hit the Mark? (Part 1 of 4)